Hear from state leaders in Michigan and Washington on their best practices in contract administration. After registering, you will receive a calendar invitation that will include the log in information, approximately one week prior to the webinar.
Procurement is ranked as one of the top three policy and administrative priorities by NASCA members, and most state government officials would agree that contract administration can be one of the most substantial challenges in this area. Join NASCA for the first webinar in a three-part series addressing contract administration from multiple vantagepoints. On June 22, Michigan and Washington experts will share state best practices in contract administration. Later this summer, industry representatives will discuss contract administration from the private sector perspective. A third session will dive into new approaches and resources on contract administration.
Participants will learn about:
- Strategies and tactics of peers from Washington and Michigan
- Resources and toolkits used to help effectively conduct contract administration
- How to manage complex contract relationships
- Brom Stibitz, Chief Deputy Director, Michigan Department of Technology, Management and Budget;
- Jim Colangleo, Chief Procurement Officer, Michigan Department of Technology, Management and Budget
- Chris Liu, Director, Washington State Department of Enterprise Services
- Christine Warnock, CPPO, CPPB, Strategic Business Initiatives Manager, Washington State Department of Enterprise Services